ArmaVita Digital is giving away a free website! We want to hear about the amazing work you are doing and help you to expand your capabilities! To help your business grow, we are offering a free custom website to one lucky business.
We want to hear about the amazing work you are doing and help you to expand your capabilities! To help your business grow, we are offering a free custom website to one lucky business. Your site will be custom-designed and built to suit the needs of your business, just like if you were one of our regular customers.
We are simply looking for a business who is out there doing amazing work and who, with a new website, could do even better work. Please spare us a formal request for proposal and instead just tell us what is you do and why your business could benefit from a new website.
Tag two small business owners in either our Instagram post or Facebook giveaway post @armavitadigital. After that, simply Click here or the button above. Submissions will be accepted through July 15, 2019. The applicants will be reviewed by a committee and the random winner will be drawn by July. 20th. Work on the new site will commence Aug 1, 2019. Easy peasy!
• Max of 15 pages (you can always add to this after launch) and the total value of the site is not to exceed $2500 based on the standard ArmaVita pricing structure.
• Excludes e-commerce capabilities (sorry, no online stores)
• Excludes a member/ client portal. (This can be added on for a discounted fee)
• The client is to provide all content/ images for the site (stock images are available for purchase if needed)
1. It is free to register
2. Register by July 15, 2019
3. Applicant must tag two small business owners in either the Instagram or Facebook giveaway post to be able to win
4. The winner will be selected using random.org in a live drawing
5. Applicants must be a registered business
• Cost of site: Free!!!
• Monthly Hosting/ SSL certificate: $15/ month
• After launch changes/ modifications: Normal hourly rate
ArmaVita Digital, LLC uses the collected data for various purposes:
To provide and maintain our Service
To notify you about changes to our Service
To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
To provide customer support
To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
To monitor the usage of our Service
To detect, prevent and address technical issues
To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information